|Set Goals, Take Action and Achieve Results! - Billy Funk (The Extreme Networker)|
1) Develop your goals. Make sure your goals are something that you really want and not something that other people want for you or something that just sounds good. Your goals should be in alignment with Your Driving Force and "Why." The more desire and passion that are put into your goals, the more you increase completing them.
2) Be specific with what you want and when you want it. You are giving instructions to your subconscious mind and the clearer you are about what you want the clearer the final outcome becomes. Can you close your eyes and see your goal already complete. Can you feel, see, hear, and smell what that moment would be like? If you can, then your subconscious can too.
3) Write them down on paper. Make sure that your written goals are put somewhere that will be in your daily field of vision often. Out of sight, out of mind also works in reverse. In sight, in mind will keep you focused on those goals.
4) Create a Massive Action Plan (aka MAP.) Write down a Massive Action Plan (MAP) that will get you to your destination of your goal accomplished. It's hard to travel long distances without a map leading you to your destination. The same goes in Goal setting and accomplishment. If you don't know where you're going and the roads that lead you there, you're going to have a hard time getting there. Make a MAP for your Goals and put it in a place that you will look at often.
5) Take Massive Action! Follow the action steps you write down like you would if you were driving across the country and following the highways and roads of your road map.
6)Reflect, revise and review your goals. At the end of the day, look at your written goals and revise them if they aren't in alignment of who you want to be and where you want to go. Reflect on the action you took to get closer to the accomplishment of the goals.
- aka The Extreme Networker
Subscribe to Billy Funk on YouTube and Stay Updated on Any New Motivation, Marketing and Success Strategy Videos!!
Follow Billy Funk on Google Plus!
Connect with Billy Funk on Facebook!